Check your UPS battery performance whilst maintaining your critical load !
Battery Capacity Re-injection allows significant cost savings and reduces
the Total Cost of ownership.
There are only 3 main reasons to voluntary discharge a battery :
- Check the remaining back up time
- Discharging the battery for the specified autonomy time to confirm correct battery capacity
- Stress the battery with a short discharged to detect battery weaknesses
but there are several ways to discharge a battery:
- By using the real load
- By using a resistive load bank
- By re-injecting the current through the bypass of the unit being tested.
- By using the SOCOMEC Battery Capacity Re-injection option
This document focuses on the different solutions to discharge a battery and their benefits.
Download now this Technical Note and learn how to simplify your battery health checks – and to guarantee optimised performance.
1, rue de Westhouse - BP 60010
67235 BENFELD Cedex - FRANCE
Tél : +33 3 88 57 41 41
Technical Note: Battery Capacity Re-injection (battery discharge test)
This information is required for the processing of your request. You have a right of access, modification, correction and deletion of data (Information Technology and Freedom of Information Act, January 6th 1978). To exercise this right, please contact email@example.com